GET SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FAVORITE DIGNITIES , LET'S MOTIVATE BY MOTIVATIONAL STORIES AND BOOST SELF CONFIDENT BY SUCCESS STORY , READ GOOD BIOGRAPHY AND ENHANCE READING SKILLS

READERS CAN READ BLOG IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE JUST GO RIGHT SIDE TRANSLATE ICON

recent posts

SHAHRUKH KHAN

 
                                            
­­­
SHAHRUKH KHAN

 
SHAHRUKH KHAN : If people look at your battle scars and whether they laugh at It. MAKE FUN OF IT. there are my battle scars of life last 25 years of work and before that also there have been good. moments, sad moments, happy moments, pathetic moments,

                                           SHAHRUKH KHAN
 
                                   " ek phase tha meri life main jab mere apne mujhse 
                                     chhot gye mere maa baap, aur ek phase hai
                                     meri life main jab mujhe extra apne mil
                                     gye aryan suhana and abram"

I am happy with the life that I have I would not choose another life If I got a chance I truly believe that the world change by the smallest ideas I want to know everything 

                                   " Mujhe badi takleef hoti agar koi cheez
                                     ya koi shabd uska mayne na aata
                                     ho ya uski understanding na ho"

And I would genuinely like to claim today I am not just the best lover in the world as I have shown myself in the films, I am love itself for me I don't need to believe in what I AM DOING I need to make you believe this is who I am.

                                   "Aisi kahavat hoti hai ki jitni chadar
                                    ho utna pair failao to meri maa bolti
                                    thi paav toh utne hi rahenge jitne hai
                                    to chaadar ko thoda bada karte jao pairon
                                    ko mat sukadao to meri maa ne ye sikhaya
                                    tha mujhe"

My life has been completely shaped by women starting from grandmother to my daughter now In between now in between my wife aunties and didi's in the colony and of-course the leading ladies and directors that I have worked with who are women and really genuinely have helped me achieve 90%  to 100% of what I am toady I think I would be half a man if it was not for these women every women should know that there is nothing to be uproud of whatever your age, stage look status single married or motherhood is you should just be proud of every status of your life the only reason women like me is that I give them so much dignity that a woman only needs dignity for me love to a women is dignifying her and for a woman also she needs nothing.

                                 " Main jyada smile krunga jab tak main
                                    75 saal ka hojaunga main bohot jyada
                                    smile karunga If it ain,t broke yet so
                                    I DONT NEED TO FIX IT OR CHANGE IT.
                                    Agar aap mujhse sabkuch bhi vapas cheen
                                    lo mujhe jo pyaar mila hai voh aap mujhse
                                    nahi cheen skte "
Thank you for reading " SHAHRUKH KHAN" and giving your expensive time. keep sharing link to your family members and friends.https://untoldstoris.blogspot.com/2020/05/shahrukh-khan.html
SHAHRUKH KHAN    SHAHRUKH KHAN Reviewed by Untold stories on May 07, 2020 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.