GET SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FAVORITE DIGNITIES , LET'S MOTIVATE BY MOTIVATIONAL STORIES AND BOOST SELF CONFIDENT BY SUCCESS STORY , READ GOOD BIOGRAPHY AND ENHANCE READING SKILLS

READERS CAN READ BLOG IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE JUST GO RIGHT SIDE TRANSLATE ICON

recent posts

How to learn English

How to learn English The simplest reason why this is happening with you is because you get worried that you are going to be judged.



My name is rajahs Gupta it's my story broken English

Here is a typical question that 
I get asked by lot of English speakers learners.


when i speak with other English speakers
I forget my words
I get nervous & I lose my fluency.
so how do I deal with this & why is this happening with me 

HERE THE ANSWER OF THIS QUESTION
The simplest reason why this is happening with you is because you get worried that you are going to be judged. the other person whom you talking to is going to judge you for your mistakes okay let,s do this thing together. imagine right now you are talking to a fluent speakers. What is your state of mind. are you feeling nervous? A little shaky do you feel like you are in an exam room right now It,s probably room right now just too worried that the other person is going to judge you for any mistake that you are going to make and I think It,s normal that way I think if you are feeling like that it,s normal it because It is global language and tend to believe that they should know English and they should be good at English and that is why you get worried you feel that you have to create an impression on the other person you have to impress the other person . with such high hopes from your own self and lack of practice you tend to shake you tend to get nervous and gradually what happens is that you lose your confidence and you just feel that you cannot take this any further you cannot speak in English so this fear of making mistake of being judged by the other person whom you are communicating with whom you believe is better speaker than you this fear is actually makes your mind go blank your takes a full stop It just cannot think of more words and you tend to stammer that is what happens with you now If I say to you this can be stopped. there is way you can deal with this instead of focusing on impressing the other person if you can try an bring the words out and try to express yourself and trust me If you have been able to express yourself.By It you conquer your confidence.

Thank you for reading "How to learn English " and giving your expensive time. keep sharing link to your family members and friends.https://untoldstoris.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-name-is-rajahs-my-story-broken.html
How to learn English How to learn English Reviewed by Untold stories on May 05, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.