GET SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FAVORITE DIGNITIES , LET'S MOTIVATE BY MOTIVATIONAL STORIES AND BOOST SELF CONFIDENT BY SUCCESS STORY , READ GOOD BIOGRAPHY AND ENHANCE READING SKILLS

READERS CAN READ BLOG IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE JUST GO RIGHT SIDE TRANSLATE ICON

recent posts

Kill them with your success

               

                              Kill them with your success 

Kill them with your success :  You must be thinking that how a person who never interested in studies changed into someone that is an IAS officer who cleared the exam on UPSC 

                           Kill them with your success


You must be thinking that how a person who never interested in studies changed into someone that is an IAS officer who cleared the exam on UPSC you must be wondering, so let me take you through a journey to understand to understand how I transformed into this. There was a time when I was in college just wondering with my friends. What happened was we received a random call and on that call a tells me that sir. I retrieved your phone number from this person’s mobile calling list and in that your phone number was present, the person was met an accident .The driver accompanying him has died, whereas the person from whose mobile. I got your number is in a critical state bleeding and head is severely injured wherever you are, please come here. I was shocked .I couldn’t comprehend what exactly had happened when. I asked him  again that who is it and what has happened .I understand that he is talking about my father .I got shocked and father and  was taken back .I was thousand kilometres away from my father .I couldn’t  comprehend . What I was supposed to do I left everything and ran away for him .I couldn’t understand there was no train, no bus .I somehow managed, taking a bus, auto whatever was available. I completed that journey you could say was the journey which transformed me worst because during that journey which because during that journey there was no way .I could contact my father. He was with somebody who was an unknown person. I couldn’t understand what I should ask and to whom .I didn’t ever know have my father was keeping and how his conditions were. when I reached there, we handled  the expenses  in some  whatever I had saved somehow  because my father’s condition was  critical and  nobody knew anything  we somehow recovered out of that situation but post that incident , I understand  one thing that the way I was leading my life . life wouldn’t pain out well .I have to transform my life , I have to change myself because I wanted something that something either comes to my life or I should achieve something of that stature that I never have to face a situation like that ever again where I am  feeling helpless and I do not  know so what happened . I realized the thing that realizing doesn’t solve things .I have felt this myself. We imagine & lot of thing s, envision many great things that when it comes to implementing it there is a very big gap between the thinking, the idea and the implementation of that idea that gap. We have to connect those two things that you can implement what you have imagine that every can happen after that incident, I understood one thing, If you want to do something in life, and create an impact otherwise, everything will continue in the same manner in the future If anything happens either in the family or with me whoever it might be. I will not able to handle it then after that what I did is that. I started studying because normal middle class person a below average middle  class person I realized that UPSC is a really good exam If you can clear it and everything so what I did is that I started  studying in the beginning , I didn’t have a clue where I would study what I  was  supposed to study and in what  manner , I should do I couldn’t understand where I should study when I should Study when I started studying, I had to leave my job at gym because I couldn’t study, I study alongside the gym .I continued going to the gym but discontinued being a gym trainer now. what I did is that I started teaching .I thought that If I teach people , I will be able to learn and revise myself and alongside, I will be able to earn  also which I can send to my  Family , and keep some for myself so I did , I started teaching . I was in very small city again. But tutoring jobs and opportunities are more prevalent in big cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Pune jobs are present in these places so what followed is, I started searching for jobs in that manner back that manner back the I would have to travel to different places every weekend .I started tutoring. I would start from my college on Friday Saturday, Sunday .I would travel to different cities, be it Delhi to different cities, and be it Delhi or Bangalore Saturday. I would holt on the station and sleep there I didn’t have  the money to rent hotel room post  that , on Sundays .I would  take classes and return again . This became a routine and sometimes. I wouldn’t feel, its crossing the limits, I can’t do this but again I would be reminded that if I don’t overcome this today if I Don’t overcome this problem, this frustration today, then this frustration will overtake me and the future times will turn out to be critical for me and my family which I had felt before one thing .We should always remember is that failure, frustrations, all these things are a part of our success path.                                                 

                 "Kill them with your success "                                                                                               

Kill them with your success
           All these are sort of ingredients to our success. If not be able to enjoy success without failure, without overcoming frustration. We will never feel that we have achieved something for that feel, you have to undergo these emotions. We should fix small goals. We should fix at a big goal that I fix  a big goal that today .I will become a successful man if you fix a big goal and you face frustration and failure , then  t you will not be  able to deal with it fix  goals every day. You have to fix your goals on a daily basis, a monthly basis, on a weekly basis because .If you will complete those goals you will feel satisfied, and on completing a single goal. You want to reach that level, you have to move, one step by another step those step are our goals. We have to conquer those small goals first keep doing them, one by one, you will keep getting an idea. If we talk about an idea, there is one thing that is very important is that where you want success . You should find and  idea . Idea means You should find a reason behind your motivation. Without a reason you will never get motivated. There’s no motivation without reason. If I tell you, I’m motivated. You will ask me for a reason. Every wants something in their life. If I want to achieve something. If I want to crack UPSC then why do I want to do it? I have to find the reason. Reason doesn’t mean that I did it because by friend did it. It doesn’t mean  that  I went because my friend went  to Delhi for coaching so I start  following him .This is not reason because this reason is not strong enough  to hold you till the end . You will get frustrated, and you will leave that he did that I can’t do it. You will leave it .But if you have a solid reason then whenever you face failure, you’ll never give up. You will say that I want to do it for a reason. Reason can be anything. Reason can be power, Reason can be respect, reason can be money, and reason can be anything .Reason can be that I will make my parents proud. I will do this. I will do that reason can be anything but it should have a solid foundation. It should have a solid base, without base reason is nothing? It’s nothing. There’s no motivation without reason. You can never become successful without motivation. No one has ever become successful without motivation. This is one fixed point. Which is very clear doing and following all of this gradually, my time passed. I kept studying, and at that particular time I overcome everything. I cleared almost 8-10 government exam with UPSC engineering services. I was almost cleared with first rank in two national level examination. I got first rank and also in other exams. I was in top ten only. The reason is the most important thing which always kept circulating in my mind that I have to do this and this my reason. In today’s time only he is successful who is using his brains smart work is required with hard work If you work hard for example if you study for 12-15 hours you will study for 20 hours and achieve success but If you worked at that particular point with smartness if you use that extra smartness there then you can learn those same things in just 6 hours and one things that I have always felt that nothing can ever fail you, unless and until you fixate yourself on failure. You declare to yourself, that you have failed. No matter what happens, you have to make yourselves understand that today is your day every day is your day. Nobody can snatch your growth, your success. Your desire from your hand. You only have to work hard. Hardships will come, failure will come but you don’t fall you have to work hard continuously anytime, anywhere. You might face failure. You will feel embarrassed. You will feel broken but just accept that failure and rebound quickly you will be at the top finally.


Thank you for reading "MOTIVATIONAL STORY" and giving your expensive time. keep sharing link to your family members and friendshttps://untoldstoris.blogspot.com/2020/05/motivational-story.html

Kill them with your success Kill them with your success Reviewed by Untold stories on May 08, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.