GET SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FAVORITE DIGNITIES , LET'S MOTIVATE BY MOTIVATIONAL STORIES AND BOOST SELF CONFIDENT BY SUCCESS STORY , READ GOOD BIOGRAPHY AND ENHANCE READING SKILLS

READERS CAN READ BLOG IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE JUST GO RIGHT SIDE TRANSLATE ICON

recent posts

Real fact of carryminati

           A wonderful story of carryminati


Hello my wonderful reader, today we would read about carryminati who is from the world of YouTube people know him by the name of carryminati but first I want to say that ''carryminati'' and ''Ajey nagar''  are two different people according to carryminati.

In this blog you would read some good things about ''Ajey nagar'' as we know that he is one of the successful youtubers in India he now gets recognized on the streets when he is with his family.
The lot's of secrets we will know in today's blog about carryminati no doubt carryminati has started such big bussiness like a youtube, carryminati is a bussiness at the end of the day. that caoused carryminati's growth to reach heights but I think carryminati has done something diffrent. he has accomplised so much at such young age.


Real fact of carryminati
carryminati youtuber

                    Carryminati's thought

Yeah that how it is - why is that it's that way because personally I am a very private person , but my character "carryminati" keep him in the public eye. like "he is this way" what every it is , I keep it out in the open , but Ajey . I think , I am never able to share those things , because I don't think I should do that. It's not that I don't want to do it , but there are few parts which I  wouldn't  want to . so because  of that, I have kept it all private because if  I do one , I will have to do the others, so it's like that got ti  my future's goal basically, I think I want to continue this only . My basic aim is that I will get to do this more You tube has lot of  potential. Even now it has a lot of potential. Even now every year I feel that I discover something new inside me.

At the age of 30 ...I have never thought about that for ahead .I always think about what I will do today that today, if I have to meet you. I will do that . I never think about what I have to do tomorrow . Obviously, when I am making content, I think " what is future of this"

The biggest learning is that you should always learn is that you should always learn everything, got it and I believe that , the more experience. You get in your life, that is better because , Untill you experience something, take education for example  Education system in the way that , surgery and things like it , these things you obviously can't learn from YouTube , right you can't be surgeon just by watching surgeon YouTube tutorial Right , so you can't dp that  for example - singing , dancing , guitar . instruments , any creative  thing that I think comes best when , you experience it in your own way . When you go for class dancing class, doing this and that some style . It's the style of the person teaching you . They teach what they have learned them seleves. Why don't you learn using your own way ? taking it one step at a time . you will fail many times . But at the end you will discover something new  in yourself which will be different from everyone around .

I will tell you , my best experience , I like it daily . I do whatever I want to do because from parents point of view . I am 19 , still a kid , so there's no pressure at all. I can go  anywhere whenver I want , I can book a flight , May be I want to go to Dubai , just an example I wan't to go to Dubai , I don't like these rich places honestly . I am simple guy . so for example  if I want to go . even if I am going  alone , no one will stop me .I have my full independence and that's the best thing for me . bro, since my childhood , I was such person that when friends used to ask me to hand out with them  I would say  no bro, let's sit  at home and play something , I have always been an introvert an indoor, shy person . yeah I stay in a lot . All these around me this room , this is world , I come here wake up , sit , work , play games, or Just chill and this is my space.

If I talk about my channel when it was happening , private space was being  a lot . Obviously, when I meet  people , I have a lot of fun .But  no one  wants unwanted  attention , right? At times  when I am with my parents to watch movies and stuff some people come over to me and in front of my parents, they speak in the language that I speak in my videos so you don't want that . At the end of the day , parents  are parents, you can't speak all this  in front of your parents. Videos are a different thing but not in front of them .

I think that if you want to survive on YouTube . One thing is growth , versus the other thing is  called stability.If I would say' give me 50 million subscribers in 2 months and then shut  my channel down versus ' just give me 5 million subscribers in a year, consistently so what would you prefer? stability? you  should keep evolving continuously. whenever you get  a chance , you should try doing something new , keep experiment many before  get scared because they fail while experimenting , even I have failed many times find and hold on to what you do best, but keep on evolving

Difficult? what's the difficult? everything  is difficult but why is that the case ? because first thing you're a teenager . so you will do stupidity? OK teenagers nowadays, I wan't say that they are stupid but they love enjoying a lot more going for parties I don't party much but what I enjoy, the madness inside me, as teenager your minds tells you to do quirky things. something ,  when I am at an event , my mind  goes " oh this person asked this type of question. I can give a really funny answer to this ." but then  I see my manager standing nearby  doing this. then  I correct  myself  and give a normal answer . If you're a teenager and you are famous that takes a heavy toll on your life . what happens with me is that don't know some of the most basic things in life for example , I don't know  how to drive because I never  got the time to do it . I have never experienced college life because I don't  have the time so the basic pace which everyone  goes through , first you learn to this  and that , then you go to school then go to college and then do job this normal cycle has been  broken as per life lead.

 I want at least once to try living in a hostel pg or flat sharing  to see what it feel like . then the full experience of a college life . I want to experience all that and I want  that experience  as creator so that I can make content about it , because  I have nothing to give college students in terms of reliability I don't have much because I haven't  experienced those things so how do I give them that content ? literally by god's blessing I don't have  any problems in my life . whatever I want to do , I am doing . literally the goals I made for myself , I have  already been fulfilled. S o that's a problem for me.

I am very satisfied actually  I am very satisfied with my self, I am very satisfied with the people I work  with I m the most satisfied, but sometimes things come in the way. but feel that it,s been three years since I have been making videos will I always have to prove myself in every video that yes I am someone that I can make good videos? I get that feeling and then I think ''yes why not'' you should prove it till end. whatever you are creating, give it your 110% whether it goes well or not is another matter, but put in all your effort, at least. so that later, you don't think that ''if only I had done that'' what I want to say is that, whatever the response, I gave it my all. the rest, if it doesn't work, that,s alright move on it happen.

If I talk about my parents. personally haven't said anything as such. but what I feel it, they are experiencing this situation because it's new for them too yeah children come up to them, college phone and ask them our children want to meet him'' and other things like this. so it's an experience for them and it's an experience for me too we are all learning together. how to deal with whom, basically but has anyone said anything to you yeah keep hearing from my mother listen, do one thing. don't use cuss words involving mothers and sisters got it, the other fine but, never say these cuss word. then whenever I do a live stream I always think my mom might be watching, so no. obviously at that point, I have no restraint like if a scene appears when you are playing a horror came and there's a jumps care then cuss words come out, what can i do?  

If I talk about any responsibility pressure I never think like that because I think in my mind i have never seen 6 million people together so I don't know how it feels I have just seen the number (subscriber count) a lot of people see the number. I have seen the 12 million of 12 billion also but I don't feel the pressure about it. so in my opinion, I don't feel any pressure right now I don't take any pressure I have noticed that when I take pressure that things do wrong.

If i will give any advice to my subscriber I don't know how many times I have said this in inter views, but please always experience things that more you experience, the more you will grow, no matter what field you are in literally, in any field, just experience things never say no to anything. saying that you don't want to do this or that get out of your comfort zone, and experience that thing. and if that goes badly.then 10, 15 years later you will laugh. it will be fun I always like to think that if I have had an incident with anyone from the past, in which I look like and idiot, now I think those were the days. that was a lot of fun. so experience those things you never can come up and change your life. 

 Thank you for reading "Real fact of carryminati" and giving your expensive time. keep sharing link to your family members and friends.
https://untoldstoris.blogspot.com/2020/05/information-about-carryminati.html
Real fact of carryminati Real fact of carryminati Reviewed by Untold stories on May 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.