GET SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FAVORITE DIGNITIES , LET'S MOTIVATE BY MOTIVATIONAL STORIES AND BOOST SELF CONFIDENT BY SUCCESS STORY , READ GOOD BIOGRAPHY AND ENHANCE READING SKILLS

READERS CAN READ BLOG IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE JUST GO RIGHT SIDE TRANSLATE ICON

recent posts

Virat kohli struggle

Virat kohli struggle I have wanted to be average since I was small it's in my subconscious 

Virat kohli struggle
I have wanted to be average since I was small it's in my subconscious it's something that I don't  have to think about maybe that's the reason that pushes me every time that I do anything on the field to give my absolute best that I can unless my body doesn't break down till the time I m fill and fine and running around I will give my 120%.

I have always believed in myself I have always believed in my heart that If I work hard 120% every day of my life I am answerable to no one and I think It an opportunity & responsibility I have been put in a place where I need to do the right things set the right examples and follow a certain path that the whole team believes in.

I understand that If want to be amongst the best in the world I need to be as fit as I possibly can be and how It helped one as physically being active and healthy helps you think better helps you make better decisions it's not a thing that many people understand that's the fact laying around doing nothing It's any invitation for negativity.         
Thank you for reading "Virat kohli struggle" and giving your expensive time. keep sharing link to your family members and friendshttps://untoldstoris.blogspot.com/2020/05/i-have-wanted-to-be-average-since-i-was.html
Virat kohli struggle Virat kohli struggle Reviewed by Untold stories on May 09, 2020 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.