GET SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FAVORITE DIGNITIES , LET'S MOTIVATE BY MOTIVATIONAL STORIES AND BOOST SELF CONFIDENT BY SUCCESS STORY , READ GOOD BIOGRAPHY AND ENHANCE READING SKILLS

READERS CAN READ BLOG IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE JUST GO RIGHT SIDE TRANSLATE ICON

recent posts

The reason why hard work is the key to success

The reason why hard work is the key to success


The reason why hard work is the key to success: Hello readers this is my story my name is Archana Pandey, I lost my father when I was five. my mom raised me and my two elder sisters. what I never compromised was my career and my passion. my mom told me, come home after you become an officer or don't. this is the only organization where you are taught values, ethos and you become a warrior for life. I want to share three mantras of my life and would like to advice you to follow them.

         The reason why hard work is the key to success


           The reason why hard work is the key to success

When I was in class 8th, I saw a billboard while going to school everyday. there was a smart soldier wearing olive green uniform pointing a finger and asking 'Do you have it in you'? that question shaped up my life and that is the question that I want to ask do you have it in you? and today I am going to talk about the journey of my life and perhaps answer the question what I had in me. since 8th standard itself I wanted to do something different and when 12th, I filled a form for NDA  without even realizing that women are enrolled in NDA only after completing graduation. I got into engineering and in my final year I got a job in MNC. and my family and relatives were very happy since I got a job and I will be settled. but at the same time I got my SSB interview call letter and I had to make a choice and I chose SSB interview. everybody in my family were surprised and were wondering when you have a job already why do you want to go for an interview? but that was the risk that I had to take in my life. only because that risk was worth taking. so I went for SSB interview in Bangalore and I saw a lot of girls over there. there were lot of repeaters, from military background and I was from a non-military background. I had no idea what will happen in the interview but then I gave my best shot and I came back. I waited for my interview results for almost four months. my friends had started earning already and I was really worried that whether I took the right decision or not. but ultimately my patience and perseverance paid really well because after 4 mother I got a call letter from officers training academy, Chennai I clearly remember that day when I opened the letter, the first line answered the question I had in my mind since years. and it was, yes, you have it in you.' that moment was the most memorable moment of my life and my mother was the happiest. so when I see a lot of parents who fear sending their sons and daughters to this noble profession because of the physical extremities that are involved to them I just want to say that I also never got physically trained to get into the army. I did not know to swim, run long distance, horse riding, I didn't know how to play hockey but I learned everything in the academy. in-fact, my childhood was really difficult I lost my father when I was five years of age. My mom raised me and my two elder sisters. and I had to compromise on lots of thing. I even took tuition and used to buy books on rent but what I never compromised on was my career and my passion. so when I was going for the officers training academy my relatives were shocked and apprehensive and constantly kept asking my mother why do you want to send your daughter to OTA Chennai. she might get hurt, tanned but that was the moment my mom told me, either you become an officer or don't come home. I was really scared because at one side there were my relatives who said I might get hurt and on the other hand my mother who persisted me to an officer. I went to officers training academy, Chennai. so I have always been into a all women background since I lost my father and I never had a brother so we were not very closely associated to the male member in the family but at my friends and relatives place majority of the decisions were taken by the male member. I always thought that the society is gender biased and major decisions will be taken by men. so when I reached OTA Chennai this myth started to break because in the first few days our hairs were cut and we trained with male cadets. we started eating together, got punished, got our stars and were commissioned together. we had a little bit of identity crisis. at times when we outside to mall or somewhere else, people used to not identify us. often my relatives who came to meet me in the academy also could not recognize me. but that's not the point that I want to make here what I want to tell you all is this organization is gender neutral. it will bring out the leader in you and the idea of leadership is not a man or woman. it is being gender neutral. so training got over and I got my first posting in field area rajouri, jammu & kashmir. the moment I reached there my commanding officer gave me task to check all the night vision devices in the forward areas. I took my weapon and wore my bullet proof gear and I started walking from one post to another. for many nights I had to check these night vision devices and that moment I realized if my commanding officer is not differentiating between the task that is given to me or to a man then I should also prove myself. often in my life we tend to think that we are not good enough but that is the moment we need to tell ourselves that we can perform much more beyond our perceived capabilities. I am sure a lot of women might want to know what are the role and responsibilities of women in the army that women can be a part of in this organization. there are fields like technical, medicine, law, army aviation, air defense and this is the only organization which will help you earn as well as a taste of adventure. you have seen there are women who have scaled mount Everest, succumb navigated the globe, there are daring fighter pilots also. so, this is the only organization where you are taught values, ethos and you become a warrior for life.

So what I want to say to all the women out there that no matter whatever background you come from and which ever field you are in, please bring out the warrior in you because each and every person is warrior within himself or herself. so, when my sister and I look back today the kind of struggles that mom had gone through we realize whatever we have achieved it's only because of her and she was our support system but unfortunately she is also not with us anymore. it is not important that your support system stays with you throughout, you need to take your life's decision on your own because there is no one else in your life other than you yourself who can make a difference in your life. so before I conclude my talk, I want to share three mantra's of my life. that is be willing, unlock your potential and believe in yourself and I am sure that one day you will tell yourself, yes you have it in you. thank you and jai hind.

If you liked this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. you may follow us on Instagram , Facebook  or Twitter Thank you from heart."The reason why hard work is the key to success".https://untoldstoris.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-reason-why-hard-work-is-key-to.html
The reason why hard work is the key to success The reason why hard work is the key to success Reviewed by Untold stories on July 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.