GET SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FAVORITE DIGNITIES , LET'S MOTIVATE BY MOTIVATIONAL STORIES AND BOOST SELF CONFIDENT BY SUCCESS STORY , READ GOOD BIOGRAPHY AND ENHANCE READING SKILLS

READERS CAN READ BLOG IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE JUST GO RIGHT SIDE TRANSLATE ICON

recent posts

Akshay Kumar’s Struggle Story

                    Akshay Kumar’s Struggle Story

Now that Akshay is the finest actor and he is fit in every roll comedy, action, romance, serious, patriotic, In-short all the sort of movies he could do acting passionately but we don't know  dark phase of his life.


Struggle of Akshay kumar


Hello friends today we will read about dedication of Akshay kumar

 As we all know that Akshay is the finest actor and he is fit in every roll comedy, action, romance, serious, patriotic, In-short all the sort of movies he could do acting passionately but we don't know  dark phase of his life.


Akshay kumar

Mahesh bhatt had once said that only use this boy for action movies. don't use him for acting, that day I asked myself  why does this happen to me? when there's anything like kicks, punches, then they call me for other things, they call someone else that was the time I decided I needed to do things differently and start changing my career after that, I started doing romance I even did negative roles I didn't think about I just had faith in god. I just kept going, I never said no to any work if work came my way, I did it.

You know the most important thing of my life has been that  I wanted a change. every anybody tries to put an image on me. I have always jumped to some other image. I never wanted to be in one track, because, I always think a change is the most important thing in anybody's life.

Always be a producers man you will have work throughout your life no matter how many times you flop whatever the producer wants, do it,help them when they really need it if you realise that they can't pay you... you cut your fees when my films flopped 14 times in a raw from 19998 to 2001 I Flopped 14 times in raw. but I was never unemployed one of the biggest rules of my life is one in 24 hours help at least one individual I don't talk about this much but for me my life's earning... I donate a big portion of it to help others. It's important to me that I should earn to help others I believe that god has blessed me with so much power that I should use it to help others even if  I stop working.. I can live this way forever.

I work 8 hours a day but in those 8 hours.. I am on the set, don't move away the set, I don't move away the set, I don't go sit in my vanity van. I tell my director I am here you make me., now work I your servant make me work for 8 hours. .. 8 hours is good enough Saturday 2 pm onward, I don't  work Sunday. I don't work Monday  I start working and 40 days. I finish and entire film there has not been a day since I was born that I have not seen the sunrise this is all in your hands I you health is in your hands if you can't spare 1 hour for your body to exercise kill yourself , just kill yourself.

Whatever I have been given till date is far more than I ever dreamt of , and if I ask myself, could I have done something else, could I have become even successful? I don't think that is possible, I never even thought I would enter the film industry the fact I am here, is huge by itself, I have been in more than 130 that's huge and the that  I am still here that is huge. when I began, I had nothing I didn't have money for a bus ticket I made RS 4000 every month, I never imagined that we would have so much the big houses, the big cars so this stardom you speak of do you have any Idea how much it means to me? I have been a simple, common man, and I have been blessed with so much how can I ever feel unhappy.

Thank you for reading "Struggle of Akshay kumar" and giving your expensive time. keep sharing link to your family members and friends
https://untoldstoris.blogspot.com/2020/05/Struggle-Akshay-kumar.html


Akshay Kumar’s Struggle Story Akshay Kumar’s Struggle Story Reviewed by Untold stories on May 15, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.